Sunday, September 7, 2008

Why Nova Wants To Stay At Sentul?

I have moved 6 times since graduate from my university, Northern University Of Malaysia (UUM) . The sequence is; UUM--->Ipoh--->Singapore--->Cheras--->PJ--->Genting Kelang---->Sentul (Now). Yes moving is not easy at all and you can say that again.

Why my place is so nice? I am staying at Melur Apartment. Its directly opposite Sentul Timur LRT station. That is half minute walking distance. Its very easy to board train from this station because its the first/last station. Then its connected to Titiwangsa monorail station. Walking from Star to Monorial Titiwangsa is about 1 to 2 minutes and its a covered link. Again, Titiwangsa is the first/last monorail station. From there I can easily take train to my office which is near Raja Chulan Station.

My apartment has 3 rooms. I am taking the master bedroom. Our unit is facing KLCC, KL Tower and Eye Of Malaysia. Its veryyyyyyyyyyy nice. Its on 24th floor thus its great to have the feeling of everything under your feet. While writing this blog I am actually looking at KLCC. Our balcony, master bedroom and middle room has view facing all those Malaysia's landmark.

I am using Izzy wireless broadband. Apparently the speed at here is above satisfaction. And its damn cheap. I am only paying RM66 per month without any phone line. It saved me the hassle to apply for streamyx line or request change line when i move. Izzy can be setup in less than 5 minutes time.

The residence demographic here are generally Malay and with some Indian and foreigners. Anyway I am not a racist guy. Infact I think the Malay here are more educated and friendly. They talk to us when we first move in and some even help us to move our stuff. That gave me a very good experience about this place.