Friday, September 12, 2008

How Can KFC Suprise You?

KFC is very very common now these days. I remember when I was much younger, we only go KFC for birthday party. Its a luxury to go KFC (for someone from a moderate family like me). I remember when we wants to go KFC, we will wear our nice clothes, gel hair and jumping up and down when going there. Then quickly wash hands while waiting for my parents to bring over the hot fried chicken. Those were the days.

Now at many times, KFC is a cheap food which is RM7.55++ per snack meal. In Kuala Lumpur's golden triangle, a nasi lemak or keow teow goreng can be RM15 to RM20. Infact fast food like KFC or McDonald could be our last choice for lunch.



As KFC is so so common now, how would a KFC surpise you now these days? Last night I went into above KFC. Its at Bandar Baru Sentul. Quite a good location near to Pizza Hut, 7Eleven and CIMB Bank. Nothing special..... just another KFC


I was just reading the word.... mmmm community care restaurant... Maybe the staff here are very caring I guess. But come to think again, when I look at the hand sign here..... mmmm ok.. it means "love".

Then I went it.. Woww.... why this restaurant so quiet? Then the waitress attending to me... refuse to talk to me. Have I done anything wrong! I ordered and she refuse to listen. Keep on pointing at the menu... again and again... I was pissed off! Take a step back... mmmm OOOooo arrr.. everyone is communicating by hand sign language. Oooo ok... I felt a bit sorry... So I just point at the set that I want to buy. All communicating by sign languge.


Immediately after come out from the restaurant, I try to find some hint about this restaurant. Its actually the first KFC in the world that is run by speech and hearing impaired. Oohhh ok.

MMmmmm i'll hold back my comments from the business point of view. While on community service, well its a good move. All the best to people running this shop. :)