Thursday, September 11, 2008

Its Good Commuting (Take LRT)

Since I moved to Bandar Baru Sentul, commuting is my main way of travelling. Its so so convenient to take LRT from there because its the first station for Star LRT (Sentul Timur Station). I used to take Putra LRT before and now I can see the different because Star and Putra LRT. Star LRT has 5 or 6 decks (can't recall) but Putra LRT only has about 4 decks. More over the number of trains on the Star Tracks are more more often. On my way from Sentul Timur station to Titiwangsa Station with is just 2 stations away, I saw another 2 stations coming from the opposite direction and it always happen.


From Titiwangsa station, I walk to the Monorail Titiwangsa station which is just about 2 minutes cover and linked walking distance. Again Titiwangsa is the first station for monorail. I will take from Titiwangsa to Raja Chulan station to reach my office.


Since both Sentul Timur and Titiwangsa are the first stations for both train lines. Almost everytime I will get a seat unless if some train broke down which causes more people squeeze into one train.


I saved a lot of time in traveling and no jam ! no jam ! no jam! :) I like to go green and also it saved a lot of $_$ to take LRT. I used to spend about RM500 a month for petrol and office car park if I drive to work. Since now I take LRT, its merely about RM100 to spend on transportation to work.