Saturday, February 2, 2008

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?

Hi today my friend met me at "my banking hall", she went "gosh you really want to talk about finance to me?"... I said haha just joking its ok if you don't want to listen. She said ok just joking go ahead... when I wanted to start she said... you really are starting? hahaha I hope my writings really doesn't bored many people.

Well it start with, Nova I am looking for a rich man to marry. Will you be a millionaire? I said why not? Its not too difficult . Come one.... million is the kiddo thing. Now people are talking about multi millionaires or even billionaires.

She will ~!#$%%^&*( me if i disclose her name here... hahaha. Ok just a simple illustration by using your EPF money. If you have a proper planning. You can be a millionaire too. Below are the guidelines

1) You starting salary is RM2K a month.
2) You work for 30 years with 10% annual growth in your annual income for the first 10 years and 5% annual growth in y our annual income for the rest of the years.
3) Your return on asset is 5% pa ( historically, EPF always outperform the benchmark of 5%)
4) Assuming you never withdraw your money. ( I know this sound not logical or just take it as your money is transfered to other asset such as property. So still assume the money is yours)

By the end of 30 years you would have RM973K. That is already very close to 1Mill...

Hahaha ok lar... this is no rocket science and too many assumption. Just a simple calculation to give you more hope and you know that you can be a millionaire too.

I tried to include the calculation table but failed.... I am new blogger... So need some time to learn. Adios....